Teh #kodehjelp XML Tree Games of 2009
Language: Python 2.6
1. The winner is decided by whoever has the smallest size of the source
1.1 If two -- or more -- persons happen to have the same source size, the
fastest solution wins. This is decided by running both solutions a
large number of times. If the solutions are within 10% of each other
in running time, the solution delivered first wins.
2. Contributions not in the "general spirit" of the competition will
be disqualified, even if they adher to the rules posted here.
3. Your program should output a tree showing the structure of an XML
document, indented with 4 spaces for each depth of the tree.
4. The XML document will be provided on stdin
5. All XML documents will be well-formed.
6. Tags may be closed within the tag itself (