A few Keepitclose Updates

I’ve added a few new features to the Keepitclose code base. The cached version of the resource now also keeps — and reproduces — the headers from the original resource. That will allow text/xml to work as it should, in addition to keeping encoding information and other vital parts of the information contained in the HTTP headers. I’ve also added urlencode() support to the path identifier of the request, so that we’re able to handle requests which feature UTF-8 and other encodings in parts of the URL.

I have a few other features in the pipeline too, but I’m not sure if I’ll find the time to add them until after the weekend. Be sure to do a svn update if you’ve checked out the code!